imabookshark

The Edge of Never
J.A. Redmerski
Camouflaged
Selena Laurence
Savor (Warm Delicacy, #1) - Megan Duncan I received this book from the author, and here is my honest review.

2.5 stars

I really wish I liked this novel more, but it wasn't there for me. I've chatted with the author on twitter, and she's fantastic. But this ARC needs some heavy editing, and the story didn't always catch my interest. I found the MC to be a little immature (she's 18), and she seemed to accept her situation way too easily for me. All the feuding between teen vamps came across as slightly forced and unnecessary. Lots of people like this book, and I'm glad because the author is awesome. It just wasn't for me.

I did like Robin, I just wished she was more honest with Claire. And nothing against the book, but it showed up SO weird on my nook which was distracting. That's just in the interest of full disclosure.

I'm always glad to help out and spread the word about novels, so I hosted a tour stop on my blog. Check it out here. She's a great person, so I'll continue to support her work! Thanks Megan Duncan! :o)