imabookshark

J.A. Redmerski
Camouflaged
Selena Laurence
Sarah's Key - Tatiana de Rosnay 3.5 stars

Not a huge fan of this book. I thought the choice of words towards the beginning just sounded crude, and this comes from someone who says the F-word ALL the time. And throughout the book, I hardly felt for the MC. She wasn't very easy to relate to. She had a really good life (despite the cheating-ass husband) so it was hard to feel sorry for her.

I did think her investigation was interesting enough to keep listening to this book, so that was good. The narrator didn't help the case much, but it wasn't the worst I've heard.

Without giving anything away, there is a couple really touching parts, but other than that I could have stopped listening to this at almost anytime. The end didn't even make it worth it, but I enjoyed some of it. Wah.