imabookshark

The Edge of Never
J.A. Redmerski
Camouflaged
Selena Laurence
The Sky is Everywhere - Jandy Nelson Loved the narrator, loved the dialogue, loved that I was laughing, OUT LOUD, half the time. :o) Even with the subject matter and the irritation you feel with Lennie sometimes, it's still a great YA novel.

I didn't really love Big. He was kind of weird. And I almost wanted certain things to work out because I'm a weirdo and I love the twist technique. Oh well! I wasn't a huge Joe fan, but he did make Lennie happy. The whole love thing got to me though. I think it's weird that teens in YA novels toss around the word 'love' like it's no big deal. Whatever, people.

Anyway, hopefully this will make you laugh and cry and all that jazz. The audio book version is fantastic, so if you like audio books, do check this one out!