imabookshark

The Edge of Never
J.A. Redmerski
Camouflaged
Selena Laurence
Crazy Love (Looking for Love, #2) - Nicola Marsh See full review here!

Sierra Kent loves her job at the Love Byte dating agency. Marc Fairley works too hard at A-Corp, hoping to be the biggest, best companies. Sierra set Marc's mother up with her uncle in a small town. Marc doesn't like this. At all. And then the real stuff begins.

Nicola Marsh seriously knows how to write a romantic comedy! While there was no crying, there was some laughter, frustration, and nervousness during the reading of this one. My emotions were right with the characters, and I just wanted them to figure it all out! There were many levels or side-stories in this one, so it was easy to fall in love with the characters and really get into their stories. There aren't too many surprises, but I enjoyed the read the whole time.

Like I mentioned, there are many other stories. All the different characters are just that - different! They all have their secrets, back stories, personalities, and intricacies. From Olivia to Flo, Hank to William.. they're all great! Flo might have been one of my favorites.. haha. Belle was pretty great too. I was hoping things would happen for her in the end. Either way, I definitely enjoyed reading this one.

There were quite a few editing issues that I hope to see resolved. This one is self-published by the author instead of going through some of the traditional publishers she's worked with. The cover is super fun and, like with all Marsh novels, this one reads just like a movie. Definitely check it out!