imabookshark

The Edge of Never
J.A. Redmerski
Camouflaged
Selena Laurence
Counting Backwards - Laura Lascarso See full review here!

While I read this pretty quickly, I wasn't ever hooked to the story. I was mildly intrigued until close to the end, about 3/4 of the way through. By then I felt invested enough to have to finish it, if only to find out what happens to Margo, AJ, and even Taylor herself.

Taylor thinks she doesn't belong at Sunny Meadows, and maybe she doesn't. But she needs some emotional help after dealing with panic attacks for years and stealing her mom's boyfriend-of-the-month's car to run away. She meets some interesting characters throughout the novel, and she deals with her emotions and the problems with her parents while at Sunny Meadows. This is the story of Taylor trying to figure her life out.

Like I said, I was intrigued, but I never got addicted or totally sucked in. I was frustrated at the beginning because people mess with Taylor, and some of it just wasn't all that important to the story. I probably could have put this book down for a day or two without consequence, but it's a quick read, so I finished it. I hope people enjoy this one.