imabookshark

The Edge of Never
J.A. Redmerski
Camouflaged
Selena Laurence
Auracle - Gina Rosati See full review here!

3.5 stars

I really enjoyed this book. I wasn't hooked at first because I read 30 pages and didn't think I'd like this much. The whole astral projection sounded weird, zooming off to different places while leaving her body behind. But I've seen so many good reviews and tweets about this book that I sat down to read it and ended up finishing it in a matter of hours. I never really wanted to put it down because I certainly wanted to know how it would all work out. This is a pretty good book!

It's unlike a lot of the stuff I've read recently. I've read about vampires, werewolves, reapers, ghosts, necromancers, witches, etc. But someone who can leave her body like that is different. Especially when she gets shut out when someone else takes over! WTF, right?! Yeah. The description of this book tells that part of the story, and it's all so addictively frustrating that you can't put the book down!

And all the tension between Anna and Rei was perfectly done while slightly predictable. So you basically know what will end up happening in this book, but it's the journey that matters for this one. I mentioned that in my review for Such a Rush, but that one didn't work like Auracle does. I'd recommend this one for sure.