imabookshark

The Edge of Never
J.A. Redmerski
Camouflaged
Selena Laurence
Underworld - Meg Cabot See full review here!

I received this book from the RT convention in Chicago. Here's my honest review:

It's hard for me to put my finger on why I it took me so long to get through this book. The story just didn't grab me until almost the end. I don't feel for Pierce because I couldn't really remember how the first book ended. Well, I don't remember her feelings anyway. And John came up with too many lies this time. Their relationship is a farce. But I still like him even though I don't want to. Grr.

Usually I love Meg Cabot books, and I enjoyed the first one in this series. But this one didn't keep my interest enough. The end, however.. that got my attention. I do want to read the next one when it comes out. I'm intrigued about where this story will go.

I kind of have a lack of feelings about this one. It wasn't spectacular, but it wasn't all that bad really. If I'd read the two closer together, I might feel differently. It's just hard to get over Pierce's lack of decision-making when it comes to her feelings. She's so wishy-washy that the story didn't always make sense. And the pomegranate issue at the end felt so rushed. It almost made me sad for Pierce. Oh well.