imabookshark

The Edge of Never
J.A. Redmerski
Camouflaged
Selena Laurence
11th Hour - Maxine Paetro, James Patterson See full review here!

The first thing I noticed about this new addition to the Women's Murder Club series was that there was a new narrator. Usually I'm not a fan of audio books in a series switching up narrators, but I LIKE this new narrator. Her name is January Levoy. She's pretty great!

Other than that, I definitely enjoyed this book. I love Lindsay Boxer, and I always want the best for her. I was getting irritated with her over-reaction, but she IS pregnant. I hope she has the freaking baby in the next one. Goodness. :o)

I also didn't think there was a lot of the other characters like the other novels. Claire had one or two chapters, Yuki had one or two.. Cindy actually had a couple, but I didn't feel like there were enough chapters for the other WMC ladies. Oh well. No big deal. They were in the story enough I suppose.

Can't wait for the next one. Once a year isn't enough.