imabookshark

The Edge of Never
J.A. Redmerski
Camouflaged
Selena Laurence
We'll Always Have Summer - Jenny Han See full review here!

I'm glad I stuck this series out. I was going to quit because I didn't like the narrator at all and didn't really care about the characters or their stories very much. But this final book in the series was one I could relate to personally.

Having been 19 and in similar shoes, I knew how Belly felt with all the questions and such. They're rude and uncomfortable, but it comes with the territory. However, I was not in a weird triangle, and my choice was wrong for different reasons. Belly is kind of selfish and immature, but it was strong and brave of her to stick with her decisions I suppose. One way or the other, Belly sticks up for herself in this novel.

She's more worried about her friends than her parents though. And she's more concerned with telling her mom first before her dad when it comes to a certain decision. While her priorities are usually messed up, she's only always thinking of herself again. But by the end I knew exactly what I wanted from the novel, and I was really getting into it. I actually gasped a couple times at the end there. Goosebumps and all. Just glad it's over. I hope she grows up and matures, though. Aye.