imabookshark

The Edge of Never
J.A. Redmerski
Camouflaged
Selena Laurence
Allegiance - K.A. Tucker Gahhhh, she's done it again! I swear, this lady keeps you coming back for more and more. This book is everything I wanted in a continuation of a series. There is suspense, drama, mystery.. enough to keep you reading and wondering what's going to happen next. There are some answers along the way, which makes you feel content around the ending before a big cliffhanger that makes you NEED the next one IMMEDIATELY. Goodness! It's a great series.

Evangeline has a lot going on. She has secrets to keep, friends to protect, and enemies to keep close. She also has a curse running through her veins that could make her touch deadly at any minute. But Eve makes the best of it in her own way and tries to save the world at the same time. Sofie wants to help her, but she can't fix Eve with this curse. What's a witch/vampire to do?

There's so much more to all this, I can't even explain. So much goes down in this one!! But it's all building up to what I know will be the most epic conclusion ever! I SO cannot wait! KA Tucker has created such an awesome series and world. She thinks of everything in these novels. I obviously have some general hopes, but I know I will be pleased with however this series works out. Definitely check out this series if you haven't yet!