imabookshark

The Edge of Never
J.A. Redmerski
Camouflaged
Selena Laurence
Deity - Jennifer L. Armentrout Dude. This book broke my reading slump. Curse, really. This book got me from the beginning, and I almost didn't want to go to sleep at night. Reluctantly I did, but I finished it quickly in the morning. It's a bit stressful with all the drama going on, but we get some answers and some more questions (of course). There were a couple surprises, and there was the best scene yet for Aiden and Alex, but that's all I'm saying. I really like them <3

So yeah.. lots going on! If you haven't read the other two, definitely start there first. I'm looking forward to whatever happens next in this crazy series! There are some things I definitely want to happen and some things I definitely DON'T want to see go down. Seth is a bit off his rocker, and that makes me nervous. I've never been on his side of all this, so I hope Alex can make a good decision in the end. Ayeee. Good stuff though!! Read this series if you haven't started yet. Definitely recommend it!

Last note: I do hope the editing issues get worked out. There were some formatting things and some spelling/grammar problems. I'd like to see a finished copy when this releases.