imabookshark

The Edge of Never
J.A. Redmerski
Camouflaged
Selena Laurence
Exiled - M.R. Merrick Dude. This book is so not what I was expecting - in a good way! I don't read descriptions, so I had no clue what it was about. What I found was a world that sucked me in and then totally flipped about halfway through. The imagination, creativity, and development this book has is incredible, and I'm not a sci-fi/fantasy reader at all. I definitely enjoyed Chase's story, and I shall continue sometime soon.

It looks like it took me forever to read this, but I started it at a pretty bad time. I hit a brick wall like no other while trying to read this one and just had to take a time out. I'm glad I picked it back up though! Chase has many challenges to overcome and ideas and concepts to accept and work through in this novel. After he's been cast out of his society, he tries to live among humans while still fighting evil demons. Then he meets someone he most definitely did not expect to meet. It changes the whole game! And man oh man. I liked it :o)

There are a few grammatical/spelling things that were noticed, but that's the editor in me. Other than that, the world-building and action never stops. You hit the ground running with this novel! So check this out if you want an action-packed, full-speed-ahead sci-fi read. Enjoy!