imabookshark

The Edge of Never
J.A. Redmerski
Camouflaged
Selena Laurence
Sweet Evil - Wendy Higgins I think YA has mostly run its course as far as my interests are concerned. A lot has changed in my life in the last few months, so I'm really moving on to other things besides YA. I'll still read it of course.

As for stuff about this book in particular.. I got really tired of Anna's teen angst issues. She's inexperienced, so she can't make up her mind on things. And she was getting pretty self-centered at the end there, thinking that everyone would try to jump up and rescue her. Get a grip, Anna. Goodness.

I didn't care for hearing the word 'work' anymore. I never really do, but it got super annoying in this novel. I didn't really like the idea of the book after we got past the road trip. Just.. bah.

Other people really like this, and I totally get why. I just wasn't impressed.