imabookshark

J.A. Redmerski
Camouflaged
Selena Laurence
Dead Silence - Kimberly Derting 3.5 stars

I seriously hope there is a spin-off series because the end of this book is just NOT enough for me! I want more!

Violet has gotten so strong over these four books. She's becoming this incredibly smart person even if she puts herself in danger more often than she changes her underwear. I still think she should stick around for a while because that just can't be it to her story. I wanted more of a closure ending. I felt like there was a lot of foreshadowing that wasn't really foreshadowing, but it's all good.

This was a great addition to the BODY FINDER series. There was suspense, tension, some good Vi and Jay moments, and great Chelsea commentary. There was also the total creep killer dude. Man, Derting is good at getting inside the heads of her bad guys!! They always make my skin crawl. Ugh. Evan is no different. Everything we love in a BODY FINDER novel is here. YAY!

On a final note: I hope this book gets majorly edited. My eyes don't read for just reading anymore, and it was very distracting to see all the edits that need to be made. I get that this is an ARC, so no big deal. I hope the final version is polished because it certainly deserves to be. :o)