imabookshark

The Edge of Never
J.A. Redmerski
Camouflaged
Selena Laurence
Fifth Grave Past the Light - Darynda Jones This one was pretty entertaining. It kept me guessing until the end, and I love Charley and Reyes. HOT as always. That part is definitely delivered. And then there's the end. OH MY. *seals lips*

Here are my notes on the book:

-Many verb tenses sounded like they should have been past perfect but weren't. This could have been me not hearing the words while listening, but I don't think that was the case every time. It happened pretty often.

-There were a lot of instances of 'that' when they could have been removed. I'd apologize for all the editing parts of reviews, but that's my job. It's hard for me to not notice. And this book SOUNDED like it was poorly edited. Bah.

-I haven't read this anywhere, and perhaps it's old news. Maybe it's not even real, but I have a feeling that Nicolette may get her own story. I think she may be a spin-off subject. I hope she shows back up again because we didn't get any resolution there.

Overall, I liked this one. This isn't my favorite series ever, but Charley always makes me laugh out loud all the time, and I love Lorelei King's narration. Reyes is HOT, Cookie is a fun friend, and UB has some fantastic moments as well. I giggled, almost cried, and totally GASPED at that ending!!